What is My Home Worth?
Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
When you're looking for a partner....
to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive here will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
1. The Local Advantage - Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close.
2. Internet Advertising - Since the lion's share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, Bing, and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
3. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
4. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
Benefits to SELLER and BUYER....
- Multiples the effective effort of getting your home sold
- Adds a "Checks and Balances" and team consulting approach to all aspects of the transaction
- Allows a team member to be present during inspections and/or repair work, while other team members are focused on critical marketing, sales, and administrative details.
- Constant attention: your transaction will not be set aside while others are completed.
- Less wasted time, keeping inertia moving towards the goal of getting our home sold
- Better management of document flow to assist in a timely escrow closing
- The Team concept allows for greater flexibility throughout the entire process
- No extra fees or costs for working with the DK Home Team.
To find out more about selling your home, click here